Sunday, March 31, 2013

Is anybody out there? Does anybody care?

So I will be starting my health(ier) journey tomorrow.   I do pretty good but I need to step it up a notch.  I want to see if changing things up will make a difference.  I have been gfcf for many years.. sf as well.  I am going to do an 85% Paleo eating plan.. with about 10% added carbs and 5% what I want.. but no sugar.  Perhaps no sweeteners of any kind.  But for this week I have used my handy dandy Excel spreadsheet to put what meals I will be having, with hyperlinks to the recipes.  Mostly chicken, veggies, salads and the like.  I may make Paleo coconut muffins (made with raw honey) for this week when I am having a giant craving.  And both my boys like them.

Since I never write on this blog I am thinking it may be a pretty silent journey here.. but if you are watching, feel free to comment and follow along or join in.

No comments: