Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekly Menu Plan- Gluten and Casein Free

I finally made the breakfast cookies last week. YUM!!!! We only have 2 (maybe 3) that eat these so I made a whole batch of the dry ingredients, added half that to half the wet and stored the remainder of the dry for a later date. I can not stress this enough- try them. There are a LOT of ingredients and some were a bit expensive (rice protein)...but it got me thinking of other places to use those ingredients. Since this was a cupboard meal, you can certainly make substitutions and see how yours come out!!!









As for this week's meals. I do NOT feel inspirational!

Sunday: Tacos
Monday: Potatoes w/ chili on top. Chili is in the freezer. I didn't get to this last week.
Tuesday: Taco Salad;)
Wednesday: Spaghetti or lasagna - depending on effort I want to expend. Would like to use the zucchinis I have in this.
Thursday: Salads topped with Chicken and 'stuff.'
Friday: Steak and broccoli
Saturday: Whatever....

1 comment:

Karen Joy said...

Hey, you changed your layout! Or, is this a totally different blog than your other one... Hmm...

Anyways, I'm so glad you made them, and that you like them. Over here, four of six eat gluten-free, but the other two (husband and oldest son) love these cookies, too!